Not being able to see contents of the crates

So me and my friend play multiplayer for hours no problem, and then its like when he drops crates or goes to look at crates on the shelves on our boat he cant see whats inside of the crates. If i take everything out of the crate an put them back in then he can see them again. Can we please address this as this is super annoying an time consuming other than that we have no problems with the online experience. Were both on ps5 as well

Hi Joeykendrick, welcome to the forums,

The issue you mentioned above is one the team is aware of and from the last report I saw team members were working on this issue.

Please let me know:

• Have you updated the game to version 2111 and are seeing the issue occurring in this version also?
  • What are the NAT types of both you and your friend (if they are different please let me know who is the host and who is player 2)
  • Are you both in the same household on the same connection, or in different households?
  • What ISP and router are both using?
  • Are there any other signs of desync between host and client during gameplay for you?

I completely understand that this is a time consuming and frustrating issue and any additional information about your setup would be greatly appreciated by the team.

Thank you.