Rugs made from boar skin which could also hang on walls
Indoor fireplace
Beds to lay sleeping bags on
Different styled tables
Cups and plates to put on the table
Large chests/wardrobes to use as storage

Just a few things to make a house feel more homely

7 Likes

I second this, especially the idea of using animal hides as decorative pieces. Indoor fireplace could be really cool, requiring brick I’d assume.

1 Like

Agree 100% and make these things intractable such as chairs for instance why build it if you cant use it. Would also like to see stone added as a building option make some more nodes spawn and build big stone mansion. Lastly roofing options need to be expanded to include all materials used in building metal , plank etc not just stick or clay.

1 Like

The roof materials! Forgot all about that, yeah I was thrown off multiple times that I could only makes roofs and floors out of sticks or planks.

Yes please.
The animal hide idea I really like. As for plates and such maybe a new skin for the tables with it decked out so we don’t have to play with stuff constantly moving on us if bumped.
Curtains on Windows would be a nice touch as well!

1 Like

Sono pienamente d’accordo ■■■ te, anche se per i sacchi a pelo si potrebbe fare a meno, ci vorrebbero delle cose che possano fare una casa più una casa e non averla così vuota

Google Translated: Sleep as long as I agree with you, if you want to be able to do it yourself, if you like it, you can make a house as a house and not as much.

Hi Peppelmprota99, welcome to the forums!

I had added a google translate edit to the message you posted. Please note that posting message in English is part of the Rules and Guidelines for the forums. See quoted section below.

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

I understand this is not always easy, but I appreciate any effort made to follow this guideline. Thank you.