My husband keeps losing conection

Hello!
My husband and I installed the game today, and we while we are playing together he keeps losing conection at random times. We haven’t even started building anything, we haven’t gone to any other islands yet, we are in a basic player level. I host the game, and he joins, but he’s lost conection 5 times in less than an hour. Why is this happening? How can we fix this? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Hanan,

Welcome to the forums. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing connection issues in your game.

Please let me know:

• What console are you playing on?

• Are either of you using a wired connection? If so, please try switching to wireless - this helped another user with a similar issue so I hope it may do the same for you.

• What region are you using? Please try Auto or an alternate region to see if that helps at all.

• What NAT type is showing up in both your Console network settings? If they are different, please let me know who is the host and who is player 2.

• If your husband hosts the game does the same issue occur? Please let me know if he is unable to host.

If there’s anything else you feel could be relevant about your setup, please do not hesitate to let me know as all information can be helpful in trying to diagnose the cause of the issue.

If the issue has resolved itself, please let me know roughly what time you were playing at and in what region as this may be an issue on our end I would wish to alert the team to.

Thank you.

A post was split to a new topic: [PS5] Multiplayer connection issues

A post was merged into an existing topic: [PS4] Ping time