My friend keep getting disconnected

[PS4][2083][Player2 disconnects]

[PS4] [My friend disconnects when we try to fight the bosses!] [game version 2083]

When we go out to fight the bosses my friend disconnects.
We have no problems with internett connection and everything is normal when we just «play the game», but ones we aproach one off the three bosses my friend just disconnects.
I still remain in the game like everything is normal.

We have tried switching different servers but still disconnects.
The server is created after the latest update.

Hi Alex.Skjeldal, welcome to the forums,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your message. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with connections in multiplayer.

Please let me know:

• When setting out to fight the bosses, does the disconnect happen at the edge of the boss area as you approach or just as the battle with the boss begins?

• How are you traveling to the boss areas? if you’re using rafts are you traveling separately or together on the one raft?

• If you’re together on the raft, what is each player doing when the disconnect occurs?

• While I understand you do not have connection issues in other parts of the game, can you confirm your NAT types for me in your network connection settings so I can note them for the team?

• From your post it sounds like you’ve tried approaching all 3 bosses at different times. Are the bosses all equidistant from your base island or do you have to travel past other islands to get to them?

Any extra information you can provide about your experience and your gameplay would be greatly appreciated as it may help us to narrow down what is causing this type of disconnect to occur for you and your friend.

[Edit: removed redundant part of a question]

Hi :slight_smile:

To answer your questions.

• the disconnects happens when the fight starts, sometimes maybe 10-20 seconds in to the fight.

• we are travelling together on one raft.

• hard to describe but we fight the bosses.

• NAT-type : Type 2

• we have to travel past other islands to get to the bosses.

Thank you for that information Alex.Skjeldal,

I shall pass these details onto the team for their investigation.

Have you tried approaching the boss one by one or with only the host in the game at the time? While I know it’s not ideal I wonder if you can skip this disconnect by your friend joining after the start of the fight or entering the boss area after the fight has started.

It is a long shot, but it may also be worth stopping at one of the nearer islands, saving there and then heading to the boss or reloading completely before heading to the boss to see if that makes a difference for you.

If you’ve already tried something similar to these please let me know as I’ll add them to my report for the team.