[MAC-Steam] [0.80.00][Physics] Watch/status out of POV when inspecting

Hi Night_Snake,

I just bought this game for Mac. I already have the console version but I know from gameplay videos that the PC version has more possibilities (bigger inventory in the boxes, building piles, etc.) so I was excited when I found out that the game is available for Macs and bought it.
I have a M1 MacBook and just learned about this bug with the watch! I’m shocked that after a year it still isn’t fixed - and now, that the team apparently has found a fix, it is VERY disappointing that this seems to be so low in priority to be fixed!

You really need the watch to play the game, so I think this bug should have a higher priority to be fixed, at least since it has been there for almost a year.

In my opinion, the most important thing should be that all users can play the game, no matter if it is probably a relatively small group (M1 users). Everyone should at least be able to play the game properly.

I would be very, very thankful, if you would make an effort to include the solution in the next release!

1 Like