Local co-op on console?

Hola, para cuando van a implementar el cooperativo local en la misma consola como en la versión de PC, gracias

Translation added by Clare using Google Translate
Hello, when are you going to implement the local cooperative on the same console as the PC version, thanks

Hi Diego,

Welcome to the forums.

I moved your post to its own topic as it was off topic in the bug report you’d posted in. I have also edited your post to have an English translation. We ask that players post in English or include a translation in their posts as per the Rules and Guidelines of the forums:

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regarding your query, I have not heard if the team plans to add this feature to the console version of the game. However I will pass this on as a request / feedback to the team for their consideration.

Id like this feature too! And would definitly bring more fun in the game