Just look

Do u think this is useful , I don’t think so I suggest to
Make the light rang more farther :thinking:

1 Like

I think my suggestion is not acceptable :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Okay then but I guess my suggestion is needed :unamused:

1 Like

Hi Ahmadm84,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re aware of light levels at night currently being an issue in the game, I shall add your comments regarding the lantern light to the team.

As I’m not sure if this is an error itself or a suggestion I am leaving the post in the bug reports section for now - It will depend on how the lighting issue is addressed overall.

1 Like

Thanks a lot this will be useful if it gets added :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

I have this also, hope it works out lol, Maybe a brightness setting for a little less eternal black lol great game though.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback too Jerbear1984 - and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea the brightness is extremely low, theres no option to decrease or increase it, super hard to play because im blind af lol :joy::sob: and ive seen others talking about how its too bright for them and they cant turn it down rippp -Ps4 Player from the U.S.A

Hi nilah_princess, welcome to the forums,

When posting on the forums, please be mindful of reviving older topics (this topic is a bug report from 2020) - If you wish to discuss items or re-report issues contained in older topics we ask that players create a new topic and link back to the original one. This can help prevent some confusion especially when it comes to issues or feedback if there have been a number of updates released since the post was created - like this one.

If you are having issues with the lighting in your game in the current version on PS4, please do create a new bug report with as much information as possible and I will respond and submit a report to the team asap :slight_smile:

Thank you.