Issues for co-op

Co-op issues I have
When me an my friend play we can’t see campfires eachother have placed
We can’t use eachothers campfires and the meat we cook for eachother isn’t cooked on the opposite end
Over all that’s the same issue across a lot of items an moments in the game , we’ve tried all the solutions below and nothing has worked .

For the topic title above, please use the format:
[Platform][Game Version][Affected Topic] Post Title
For example: “[XB1/PS4][1820][Audio] Sharks singing too loud at night”
The game version number can be found at the bottom left of the main menu.

For the main post please follow the summary as best you can:
Feel free to edit and replace each section with your own info.

Summary
Please provide as much detail of the issue and your experience with it as possible. Please also let us know how frequently the issue occurs and if it can occur from the start of a gameplay session or over time.

Seed
This number can be found at the bottom of the cartographer

Settings
Were any of your settings changed from the default options and have you added any custom Islands?

Steps
What steps, if known, can cause this issue to occur for you?

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console?
-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting?
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not.
-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue.
-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

Hi Loopfruit, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry to hear that this issue is occuring in your game. It sounds like there may be a desync between you and your friend.

Please let me know:

• What platform are you playing on?

• What region are you playing in?

• What are the NAT types displayed in the console network settings? (If the Host and Player2 have different NAT types, please confirm which is which.)

• Are either consoles connected via a wired network connection or are both using wifi?

• Does the desync occur over time, or is it apparent as soon as Player2 enters the game?

• Have you tried swapping roles of Host and Player2, if so, does the issue still occur?

Any extra information you can share about your setup or where else in the game you’ve noticed desyncs would be greatly appreciated.

If you haven’t already, you may wish to try:

• both consoles on a wifi connection

• switching the region to Auto or a completely different region (eg: if you’re in the USA, try switching to Europe)

If you do try either of the above, please let me know.

Thank you.