Inventory space

Can you guys make crafting the toolbelt much more relevant and useful? Each tier toolbelt you craft you gain an inventory slot? Or you can carry MORE of a limited item? (Such as MORE rocks, or MORE wood)
Thanks!

1 Like

I find the tootlbelt very usefull, up is flashlight for night and ocean swims early morning, right is refined knife for fibrous and skinning, left is my refined axe, down is great for hammer when building/airtanks for cargo ships. when bosshunting set them up for bandages, airtanks ,refined spears and speargun. When you burn through an item another will take its que, If using and airtank just drop it after 3 then if you have another in inventory it will replace the empty in the toolbelt

The point is add backpack upgrade (craftabl)

Hi Balphy - welcome to the forums!

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion for the game, I’ve moved it to the suggestions section on the forums. This way we can keep everything together for ease of reference for the team :slight_smile:

I’m new here. Glad to join. Did I post in right spot the first time?

Great to have you here :slight_smile:

It’s all good! The post ended up in General Discussion the first time - which is fine, it was easy for me to move the post. We just ask that members post any ideas, requests or suggestions under the “Suggestions” category (you can chose this in a drop down menu when posting a new topic).

This means suggestions and ideas from the community won’t get lost among general discussions as the community grows and the team can see them all in the one place. Members can also visit the suggestions section to see what other ideas have been posted and discuss what they think of them with ease.