I can’t play help me please

I downloaded the game on ps4 and can’t play

1 Like

Hi Joseph, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry for the delay in responding to your message and that you are experiencing issues with loading the game.

If you are still having issues, please let me know:

• What language is your console in? Please try changing the language to english if it is in another language, there were some issues with localisation recently that could prevent maps from loading. Changing your console language should allow you to load in if this is the issue.

• If changing the language does not work, please let me know if you have tried reinstalling the game at all?

• Is this loading stopping before the main menu or when trying to launch a new game?

• From your description I assume this is your first time trying to load into the game, however if this is not the case and you are unable to load into a pre-existing save, please let me know.

Any extra information you can provide about the steps taken when launching the game to the point where you cannot load would be greatly appreciated as it can help the team investigating and may also help us to suggest further workarounds for you to try.