Hi plz help can u help plz

Uploading: ٢٠٢١١٠٢٢_٢٢٤٠٠٩.jpg…

Any ine know what that mean?

there is not picture. I don’t know what it is. If you are stuck on clean up page. You might have to start a new game. That is what I had to do after the crash fix. There is still connection instability on multiplayer and container shelves are floating. Last two are bugs where beam team has to fix.

1 Like

Hi. First iam sorry if my english lunguge is not good, iam realy stuck in cleaning up page, and i restar the game more than time and delelet the save data from ps4 consol start from began and delet save data from the enternet and last thing i delet the game then download it again . The game not work offline and not work online iwas play the more than 3 month but after last update the game has crashed .pls if u can help me

Thanks

I can’t help any more than I have it might be a problem just for playstation players. I am Xbox and the game restart worked for me. Let Beam Team know what version of game you have and what playstation you play on. They will need that information anytime there is a problem. They are working on the bugs but it may take time.

1 Like

Thanks… :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: