[Epic][0.76.01][audio] Shark music plays forever, if shark gets killed within seconds when music starts

Summary
The shark music plays forever, if shark gets killed within seconds when music starts.

Seed

• no custom islands

Settings

• Version 0.76.01, Epic, PC
    • Game Mode: DirectX 11.0
    • Fullscreen Mode: Exclusive
  • Custom graphics settings
    • every single setting set to the highest possible and every effect turned on.
    • TXAA anti aliasing.
    • 1920x1080.
    • No vsync.
    • No fixed frame rate.
  • Intel i5-8400
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    • Game Ready driver version 461.72
  • Windows 10 Home
    • 20H2

Steps
If you have maximum hunting skill and you use refined spears, you can kill a shark with just 3 spear throws. If you discover a shark while diving, and you quickly start to attack that shark, you can kill it before the shark music starts playing or within less than 3 seconds after it started. If you do this, then the music loop gets buggy and it continues to play forever and never stops anymore. Even if you skin, cut, cook and eat the shark completely, the music continues to play. The only way to stop the music is to return back to the main menu and reload the save game. After reloading the save game the music is gone.

I had this issue now for around 8 times during my game play time (4d 7h). If you often watch your surrounding area while diving, than this happens very easily.

Extras
I have not tried anything, which might help to prevent the issue.
Returning to main menu and loading the game is a workaround to fix the issue.

Thanks for this me2,
I’m submitting a bug report to the dev team on your behalf.