[Console] Update Status 2020/10/05

Please can we get the starting crate after completing the game like pc has itll be nice to have a reward for another play through really wanna hunt with the carbon spear gun come on beam team!

Hello, also really keen to hear about PS4 / Xbox updates. Really enjoy the PC version and introducing the same updates to console would be a great addition to the game.

I really miss the cargo shelves and the larger world would be terrific too. Really enjoy the game and have lost many hours (and days) to it so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Just wanted to get an update for everyone as this last post was over a month ago. Are we getting a console update this week?

Oh hell yeah, Iā€™m looking forward to this. I hope it add some life to the game.

Any idea of a time line for the update yet?

From past update logs, Iā€™m thinking soon. We are in the 3rd month since the last one, and logs show bout every 3 months we get an update

1 Like

Will there be some stability Improvement cuz when I have a certain amount of items it freezes up on save and then recovers on my ps4 pro

A new update has been posted, please see Patch 5 - Update and Details for the latest information.

2 Likes

There is no release date???

Not yet, the patch needs to be reviewed and passed by Microsoft and Sony before we will we have a confirmed release. Thereā€™ll be another update once we have release info.

2 Likes

In the patch they said they submitted to sony and microsoft , at least do you have estmated time for Sony and Microsoft to response

I canā€™t wait to play :exploding_head:

1 Like

We donā€™t have an estimate as it can vary quiet a bit depending on the size of the patch and how fast they can review a submission.

2 Likes

I am sorry but 1more question :thinking: , is it able to see any screenshots of the new things and graphics :slight_smile:

We generally donā€™t do promo images for these updates (If that changes though theyā€™d be included in announcement posts.) As a lot of items are being ported over from PC though so, while it might not look exactly the same, theyā€™ll likely be super similar.

2 Likes

by the way just for an FYI the turning prob is fixed with new game save for the sail donā€™t know if boat motor is working fine or not the update definitely bugged old save

Thank you for confirming that for us Winter. Weā€™ve had reports of the Motor causing issues but Iā€™m glad the sail has updated correctly for you.

Found a bug with the red cargo containers when you break it you can break 1 peace over and over so unlimited cargo peaceā€™s was in a storm and thought it was not breaking then I seen what was going on

And also a new game fixed to motor to btw

1 Like

You can also open end less doors

Please fix this. No heart attacks! Lol.