[Console] Update Status 2020/10/05

Hi, Just wanted to get an update for everyone as this last post was over a month ago. Are we getting a console update this week?

Oh hell yeah, I’m looking forward to this. I hope it add some life to the game.

Any idea of a time line for the update yet?

From past update logs, I’m thinking soon. We are in the 3rd month since the last one, and logs show bout every 3 months we get an update

1 Like

Will there be some stability Improvement cuz when I have a certain amount of items it freezes up on save and then recovers on my ps4 pro

A new update has been posted, please see Patch 5 - Update and Details for the latest information.

2 Likes

There is no release date???

Not yet, the patch needs to be reviewed and passed by Microsoft and Sony before we will we have a confirmed release. There’ll be another update once we have release info.

2 Likes

In the patch they said they submitted to sony and microsoft , at least do you have estmated time for Sony and Microsoft to response

I can’t wait to play :exploding_head:

1 Like

We don’t have an estimate as it can vary quiet a bit depending on the size of the patch and how fast they can review a submission.

2 Likes

I am sorry but 1more question :thinking: , is it able to see any screenshots of the new things and graphics :slight_smile:

We generally don’t do promo images for these updates (If that changes though they’d be included in announcement posts.) As a lot of items are being ported over from PC though so, while it might not look exactly the same, they’ll likely be super similar.

2 Likes

by the way just for an FYI the turning prob is fixed with new game save for the sail don’t know if boat motor is working fine or not the update definitely bugged old save

Thank you for confirming that for us Winter. We’ve had reports of the Motor causing issues but I’m glad the sail has updated correctly for you.

Found a bug with the red cargo containers when you break it you can break 1 peace over and over so unlimited cargo peace’s was in a storm and thought it was not breaking then I seen what was going on

And also a new game fixed to motor to btw

1 Like

You can also open end less doors

Please fix this. No heart attacks! Lol.

Hi Everyone,

IMPORTANT NOTICE - I cannot address and track bugs in comments sections! Please use the Console Bug Reports section to report news issues.

@ScaredofSharks - I have removed one of your posts as there was a double post of the same image.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see this game reach it’s full potential. I really hope they are thinking and working on some really good additions in the game. As it is right now, it seems like the sims lol, there’s lots to do but most of it is routine.