[Console] Update 2111 Release Notes and Info

Hello Beam Team,

Can you please tell me why it is possible to make piles in Stranded deep console edition

I donā€™t think I understand what your saying?

Weā€™ve had ability makes piles past few updates. (its not in crafting menu)
You have said item in your hands, and hold R1 to bring up Pile Making.

Hi, i wanted to point out a bug i found earlier. I call it the infinite coconut water bug. Basically you make a pile of drinkable coconut on the ground. And when you grab an empty coconut and add it to the pile and take it out, it will turn into a regular drinkable coconut. And you can repeat it multiple times and have infinite water. Idk how this can be fixed but in my opinion maybe making a regular coconut and an empty coconut cant be in 1 pile.

Its known, Just pretend rain water is filling them up. =3

Its what I do.

I just canā€™t believe so many people hated the characterā€™s little hat SO MUCH! All that complaining got the Devā€™s to cave. :shushing_face:

Thanks for the info and i wil try it

Hello, somebody could help me ? :frowning: @Clare ?

Sorry for the delay @Vilink - I moved your original comment to the Console Bug Reports section and responded here: [2111] Call Me Ahab still stuck after update

Suggestion for quality of life

Ability to turn container pieces into corrugated. Its the same material in theory.

Hello. Thereā€™s a bug on ps5 that you canā€™t pick up wood crates after a certain time of playing. You need to restart the game then. But then that happens more often and way faster. Please fix that quickly. Itā€™s really annoying and makes some people stop playing

From what Clare mention, they have pretty good idea whats causing that. And fix is in the works.

Update 2111

Me and my friend have been playing this for a while on ps5ā€¦ the game is her save, all was fine until after the latest update, now the game disconnects me everytime we venture off to fight a boss, this has made the game unplayable as then it takes another hour to get me back into the game as this keeps disconnecting me every time i turn upā€¦ it is extremely frustrating!

This would be a really good quality of life improvement. Also giving console players the ability to break crates into planks and/or craft crates from planks, like you can on PC. This would be a really good quality of life improvement for console and would also potentially help address the bug(s) with crates collected from custom islands

Yeah, now my crates even start to just disappear with all the content in itā€¦ so annoying. That isnā€™t fun anymore! Pls fix this asap