[2104] Multiplayer connection issue "Server not found"

Hey We Are having all the Server Problems There ever was for the Game
You guys are having Big Server Issues and its been like that for the Past Year
You guy need to update your Server or Something Cause we Tried everything we can to Fix this
And Maybe make the Game free for Consoles Cause i Never had this Problem on PC
We Changed Servers every Fail
But it still Says “Servers not Found”
After Every attempt
And its Really Odd for this Game to be Sold on the Market when Multiplayer Doesnt Work and you guys know it doesnt Work
It Could End up bad for your Company

Hi @Phoenix_fire306 - welcome to the forums,

I have moved your post to its own topic so I can address it directly.

Please let me know:

• What console are you playing on?

• Can you confirm for me that both players see the version number as “2104” in the bottom left corner of the main menu?

• When you get the notification “Server not found” is this before you start a gameplay session or after Player 2 has disconnected and is trying to reconnect?

• Are you in the same household / on the same connection, or in separate households? If you’re in the same household, please try both using the wifi connection.

• What is the NAT type in the network settings on both consoles? If they’re different, please let me know who is the host and who is Player 2.

• Has the host created a private or public game? If they have only created private, please try creating a public one to see if that makes a difference at all.

• Have you tried swapping who is hosting and who is player 2?

• Have you ever been able to successfully host or join a game? (even if it’s not with the same person you’re trying to play multiplayer with)

• Have you tried completely uninstalling the game (backing up save data too if you have it and removing it from the console), clearing the cache of the console by shutting down and unplugging for 2 minutes before rebooting and freshly reinstalling the game and downloading save backups?

I completely understand that connection issues can be frustrating and any extra information you can give me about your gameplay setup, experience and what you have tired to do to rectify the issue would be greatly appreciated - it can help the team working on connection issues and may help me to provide further suggestions to you.

Thank you.

A post was split to a new topic: [2104] Multiplayer “Server not Found” / “Server Full”

A post was split to a new topic: [2104] Multiplayer Time Out

A post was split to a new topic: [2104] Multiplayer “cannot connect to server” message